I hope quite a large number of people are struggling with “ShowBox Connection Error“. Today I will help you out to fix this with some troubleshooting steps so that you can continue to use ShowBox on your Phone, Android TV, Firestick.
What is ShowBox Connection Error?
A network connection hasn’t established from your ShowBox app to ShowBox servers. There could be many reasons for this issue, but we will try some troubleshooting steps to fix this on Android Phone, Firestick, Bluestacks, Kindle Fire or any other device where you are facing ShowBox connection error.
The exact error message that you will see on the screen is “Connection error. Check your internet connection”
Before that, you should know that ShowBox has stopped their services for a couple of months because of copyright issues in the last quarter of 2018. Almost all the users were affected then and got the same error message whenever they try to open ShowBox. If you are not aware about that, then try to update the app to v5.2.3.
If you have already updated the app and even then if you are seeing the same error message then I suggest you to follow below troubleshooting steps.
Check how to fix ShowBox Watch Now button not working
ShowBox Connection Error Fix
- Make sure that you connection is working normally. Try accessing any of the other websites in your browser and see if your internet connection is working fine.
- Other apps may be interfering with ShowBox’s connection. Close all the apps and restart the device, then check if you are getting the same error.
- Make sure that you have the latest app installed on your device. As I have already told, update your ShowBox app to v5.2.3 or higher.
- Clear cache on your device, and also try after clearing the cache of ShowBox app.
- Try uninstall and reinstalling the app, this will fix many issues with ShowBox.
Morpheus TV might be an alternative to ShowBox