ShowBox Watch Now button greyed out? It’s a common issue that ShowBox users face every now and then. As you all know that ShowBox get its streams from its servers – Server A/Server B or from other private sources. If you see ShowBox Watch Now button greyed out, then it means that the steam is not available from the selected source. Here we will see how to fix this issue.
ShowBox Watch Now Button Greyed Out
- In ShowBox app, after selecting the movie that you want to watch, tap on the three vertical dots on the top right corner.
- Here you will have option to change the streaming source. Change the streaming source to other available one, then tap on Close option.
- Now you will see that Watch Now button is available for you to click and start watching.
If the WATCH NOW button is greyed out still, then I suggest you to do these as well:
- Make sure that some proxy server is not blocking the ShowBox sources. For that, install best VPN on your Android device and then restart ShowBox app.
- Clear Cache of ShowBox App and then check back again.
- Try installing the latest version of the app and check.
If any of the above things didn’t help you, then I suggest you to check back the movie again after sometime. Sometimes it does help as ShowBox servers might not be free to stream at the time you want to watch movies. Please let me know your thought in the comments below.